Monday, May 19, 2014

CHALLENGE #FitByFourth Journal Entry

DIARY #1,

I did great eating Friday and Saturday but fell off the wagon SUNDAY.  I was stressed by my homework, and then ate something not in the plan, causing me to spiral downward, and eat things I wanted, rather than needed in my body.  Changing my thinking and feeling patterns is the key for me to SUCCEED in this process.  Looking forward to the end result! 

Pray for me these new few weeks, to focus, have determination and renewed motivation everyday. 

-Answering these to the best of my ability. I joined a fitness challenge for 7 weeks  #FitByFourth 

Homework

This is quite simple.  Every week there will be some questions that get us digging into the Y in our lazY.  These are just the beginning of that process.
Answer them ALL in your journal.
Pixel or Paper.  Just get em done.
Answer these questions in your journal...
 

1.  What are 3 things you have done in 2014 that you are PROUD OF?
 

~ Changed my academic plan to something I really wanted to do and to follow my dream of being a Counselor.  

~ Focusing on me, rather than those around me for once. 

~ Straight A's in winter quarter

2.  What did YOU DO to make those things happen?
 

Took tie to think about what is really important in my life and change my habits to get the results I wanted.  

3.  Who HELPED you accomplish them?
 
 GOD is the number one influence on how I succeeded.

My mom supported me throughout each decision and encouraged me to succeed. 
My friends and family 
Gail Ledesma

4.  How can you transfer those systems to THIS CHALLENGE?

I can take the time to examine why I got to where I am right now and to make the right decision when it comes to eating.  Changing my habits of exercise can boost my success in working out regularly. Looking to others for emotional support and venting rather than food as a comfort or stress relief.  

The Journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment